thanks for your comment birgit. I believed all the owoh posts were going to be like mine and i was just joining in, like it was the aim to go along with the theme, so i was a bit disappointed at the effort level of others. i found it so fun!
I love how you do photoshop stuff, i have no idea how to use it but sure i will get there one day. keep making such beautiful collages and I will come and look at your page again xxx its amazing what you can do! haapy creating : ) sheree raven moon magic
Absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDeletedark or not... I love it....
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful! gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow mir fehlen die Worte.
ReplyDeleteEinzigartig !!!
I love this!! Very unique..
ReplyDeletedebby
She reminds me of Renesmee Cullen. ;-)
ReplyDeleteVery mysterious. :-) Great layers.
ReplyDeleteGREAT and very creative!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLol -this was me! Nightmares as a kid! Love it.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment birgit. I believed all the owoh posts were going to be like mine and i was just joining in, like it was the aim to go along with the theme, so i was a bit disappointed at the effort level of others. i found it so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love how you do photoshop stuff, i have no idea how to use it but sure i will get there one day.
keep making such beautiful collages and I will come and look at your page again xxx
its amazing what you can do!
haapy creating : )
sheree
raven moon magic
i love your blog background,did you make it yourself,.love Glenda
ReplyDeleteLove it :-D
ReplyDelete