Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year



I wish you a wonderful 2010 --
may your dreams and hopes come true!

New Year's Eve was lovely. Good food.



Sparkling wine.



Interesting guests.





Entertainment.



Fireworks.





A special atmosphere thanks to the full moon and firework smog.





Today on New Year's Day it was time for pouring lead to get a glimpse into the future.







From fish to ? -- whatever it turned out to be, it surely looks beautiful.



Here's one of my lead sculptures which looks like a heart:



The heart stands for health, good luck, and peace --
great signs for 2010!
Finally, here is a picture of all my lead pieces:


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is really neat! What a cool divinitory practice! The fish was cute though - giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birgit

    One of the things that draws me to your blog is the traditions you have, I love them, so very different to anything I have known...and, yes, you are extremely creative and I love viewing your images too :)

    Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.

    A very Happy New Year to you and yours. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun Birgit, Love the pouring lead! Here in the USA black-eyed peas, cabbage, rice or pork are eaten for luck.
    Hope your New Year is a prosperous one!
    Hugs - solly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)