Birgit, I adore your collage! It is very fun and I like the mushrooms! I stopped by and voted for you. I do hope you win. Yours was my favorite. Good luck. I also love doing digital work. I am re-teaching myself. I would love to enter some of the challenges. It would be great practice.
Hi Birgit, I love your collage for Mushrooms, truly magical! I want to send you a big thank you and a hug.....I received the package you sent over to me. I love it! It will be special organizational tools! I love your Oktoberfest post too! Thank you, thank you , thank you! Lots of hugs! Gigi
I love to see what fun you had!
ReplyDelete: )
Birgit, I adore your collage! It is very fun and I like the mushrooms! I stopped by and voted for you. I do hope you win. Yours was my favorite. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI also love doing digital work. I am re-teaching myself. I would love to enter some of the challenges. It would be great practice.
Chrislyn
Hi Birgit,
ReplyDeleteI love your collage for Mushrooms, truly magical!
I want to send you a big thank you and a hug.....I received the package you sent over to me. I love it! It will be special organizational tools!
I love your Oktoberfest post too!
Thank you, thank you , thank you!
Lots of hugs!
Gigi