Thursday, December 01, 2011

D is for Dog

Last week I happened to meet a friendly and beautiful dog while going shopping. I was glad to have my camera with me, so I could take photos for Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday. When I came nearer, the dog immediately stood up and came nearer.


I stroked him and then tried to take another photo which wasn't totally blurred.


Can you see how he wagged his tail? Such a sweet fellow!

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog and obviously quite friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly looks pleased with the attention but I bet he could give you a nip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look friendly, his tail is wagging so fast it's a blur!
    Happy A-T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dog's alright with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful puppy indeed.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:40 PM

    What a sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely has a good personality, doesn't he? Nice.

    =)

    My post today: Divine Nature

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pooches just draw you in with that wagging tail and those warm eyes...dogs are the best!

    (my Alphabe-Thursday post is about Dogs too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was he tied to the pole? He is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this!!!
    My simon says woof!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did come across a beautiful dog. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great D opportunity! He's so handsome. Great post. I found you over at Jenny's - I live in Honduras ... so, we're both x-pats. Come on over and visit anytime @ http://robinlynnsroad.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-to-day-delights.html
    *new follower*
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delight dog!

    This post just made me smile!

    Thanks for linking up to the letter D.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)