Welcome to my blog -- you have arrived in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. It's the fifth year of Lisa's wonderful blog event One World One Heart, and my third time to participate -- and third time is the charm, isn't it?
I would like to take you on a walk around my neighborhood. It's a cold January afternoon, and the snow makes crunching sounds when you walk on it. In just a short while, the sun will set, but right now the light has a magical quality.

The air is cool and refreshing -- your cheeks have a healthy pink color. You become calm and happy while looking over the wide open field.

Then you meet a silent lady wearing a cap of snow -- will she become a new friend? Will you become my new friend or deepen our existing friendship?

Maybe it's this beautiful Dalmatian?

Look what I have found -- a chewing gum machine! I like its colorful design. Other things I like are taking photos, reading, making digital collages and Artist Trading Cards, writing emails, blogging, getting to know new people and places, nature, crafting, music, movies, computer games and much more. Are we maybe kindred spirits? Don't hesitate to drop me a few lines -- my email address is on the left sidebar.

There's beauty in nearly everything -- you just have to look closely. I just love that bit of ice on the twigs -- nature at its best!

Here's the mailbox in which I will put my door prize in less than three weeks -- maybe your address will be on the package then.

Now you surely want to know what prize I am offering after all. Let's see... First there was this reel of yarn.

I also needed turquoise beads, ...

... dark blue beads with metallic effect, and ...

Then it was time to string the glass beads in a pattern.

Finally, I was ready to crochet!

One row of silver, two rows of medium blue, one row of dark blue, and two rows of turquoise -- and lots of wishes for friendship and happiness.

... curled into the infinity sign!

What do you have to do to win the necklace? It's easy:
- Be an active blogger -- that's Lisa's requirement, and I want to respect her wish. Please make sure that your blog profile isn't blocked for this occasion.
- Please leave a comment below -- I am looking forward to hearing from you and will try to answer all comments either by email or by commenting on your blog. One entry per person even if you have more than one blog. Please make sure that I can contact you either by email or by accessing your blog. Comments without a blog link or email address will be deleted.
- The final day for leaving a comment is February 17th -- the winner (to be found with the help of a random number generator) will be announced and informed on February 18th.
Now have a cup of hot coffee...

... and a piece of homemade cheese cake.

... please come back to swap howdies!













Wow, so schöne Fotos und die Kette ist ein wunderschöner blauer Traum.
ReplyDeleteWow that's beautiful! I found your blog during last year's OWOH. Don't forget to visit my blog - I'm participating this year too. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Count me in to win! Glad to have found you!
ReplyDeletethis is so generous of you, please add me to your drawing ♡
ReplyDeleteStunning would be a good word for this necklace!!!
ReplyDeleteI am also playing!
thanks for the beautiful offering!!!
Oh, wow, this is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis i like to win!
I'm participating too...
I you want you can look for my give-away...
Absolutely beautiful post, so well written and photographed and your necklace is gorgeous Brigit!
ReplyDeleteGini
xx
Birgit! What a wonderful wonderful post. Happy OWOH!!!! My post will be up in the morning and I hope you'll stop by. :) Your necklace is gorgeous - it truly represents the colors of the sea. Thank you for offering such a beautiful gift! Theresa
ReplyDeleteWOWZA Birgit!! What a gorgeous necklace! please count me in, and come see me :)
ReplyDeleteSusan
Yea! I'm so glad to be here and to meet you. You have an awesome blog, come check mine out sometime. Thanks for entering me in your contest!
ReplyDeleteCherry
Thanks for the beautiful photograpy!! And your necklace is so lovely and so unique!
ReplyDeleteSomeone, somewhere is going to be very happy with this beautiful give-away...I can only dream it's me! :)
This OWOH blog trip is great! Thanks!
Sweet greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)
saskia.imbert@telenet.be
Hello too from a Brit in Germany, I write such bad german I will not inflict it on you. But, I understand and speak it - seltsam nicht ???
ReplyDeleteThe necklace is gorgeous and your log presentation is inspiring, great photos and nice little ' want to know more' text.
Please drop by my blog if you have the time.
http://brittanyfaeries.blogspot.com/
denise
Beautiful necklace! I'd love to be it's new owner.
ReplyDeletePlease visit me at www.susiemcmahondolls.blogspot.com - I am participating in OWOH too!
Lovely necklace!
ReplyDeleteDeborah
homemakerhoney.com
homemakerhoney @gmail .com
will certainly be back to swap Howdies .lovely blog and beautiful door prize ....come visit me and swap howdies ..........x
ReplyDeletelorna-artymess.blogspot.com/
oh my, what a stunning necklace!
ReplyDeleteLovely !!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in and participate in my door prize if you like it !
Regards from France
Wow that is completly stunning! I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteHI! What a pretty gift.My favourite colour. PLEASE COUNT ME IN!
ReplyDeleteI am also participating...come join in!
Good luck ♥
Thank you for taking the time to offer this lovely gift and thank you for the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteHuhu! Wir haben uns ja schon lang nicht mehr gelesen :) ... wunderschöne Fotos und eine wunderschöne Kette!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße,
Caro
Eine tolle Kette, Birgit, da wär ich gern in der Auslosung! Und komm doch auch bei mir gucken, da gibt´s auch was zu gewinnen.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see you again! I hope you will visit me, too!
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning photos!!
ReplyDeleteLovely to meet you!!
Your giveaway is gorgeous and beautiful, would love to win!
Hugs from bonny Scotland.
PS if you have a mo, please come and visit my giveaway too:o)
What a great giveaway.
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your giveaway.
Thank you.
Oh, wow! This is really gorgeous! I simply don't have what it takes to create jewelry, but yours is amazing! Wonderful giveaway! Thank you! jinglesells at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous photography! And you're so talented with jewelry, too! Come by my website and see the bead woven necklace I'm giving away. SO glad I stopped by.
ReplyDeleteJeanie
http://jeanieatc.blogspot.com
jeaniecallaghan@charter.net
Your photography is great. I especially like the picture of the gum machine. I don't think I've ever seen on in this country.
ReplyDeleteI've got a place all picked out for the beautiful necklace you created. Please add my name to the draw and come on by to see me at number 92.
Wonderful images and a beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeleteCome visit my blog to see my OWOH giveaway! I'm #50
www.inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired
Flying in from One World One Heart! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love to crochet and have been dying to figure out how to crochet with beads. Your necklace is gorgeous, just love it! I've had so much fun meeting with you today, thanks for having me!
You're welcome to visit my OWOH post anytime!
Happy Blog Discovery! :)
In love with your blog...wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI am now following. I would love for you to come to mine and follow too...love new followers but most of all I love new friends!
http://creativeyearnings.blogspot.com/
{{hugs}}
Karen
Hi there! I'm so glad to meet you! Your blog is wonderful and your prize is the best! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win! Hope you have fun at the OWOH! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThespa
www.vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com
Hope you have oodles of fun during OWOH. TWhat a great post, and lovely necklace. I do, I do love the colors of the sea. hanks for your generosity and participation in the event. Count me in please.
ReplyDeleteJody
visionquest2020 AT msn DOT com
eine wunderbare Kette!
ReplyDeleteganz liebe Grüße
Susi
Hi, nice to meet you
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving us the chance to win your great doorprice.
Thats necklace is beyond beautiful
Please count me in.
Come visit me on my blog,I join the OWOH- event too.
Cheers and happy OWOH
Janine
Birgit!!! Giving you big hugs :) I loved walking with you and seeing all the beautiful sites, it was like going on a mini vacation. I had no idea you made such gorgeous and wonderful jewelry. I'm in love with the necklace, so I don't need to say, PLEASE enter me to win it.
ReplyDeleteCome visit me when you get a chance.
Thank you for the lovely time.
Wendy
Fabulous! You have gained an avid new follower. Me!
ReplyDeletePlease enter my OWOH at http://gemtrails.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html
What a beautiful necklace! I would love to be entered in your giveaway! Thank you so much! If you wish, please do drop by my OWOH participating blog Chronicles of Whimsy!
ReplyDeleteKindest regards,
Dale Ann ~
#195 Chronicles of Whimsy
Was für eine traumhaftschöne Kette!
ReplyDeleteliebe Grüße Alexandra
Hi Birgit, so lovely to meet you! I'll have another piece of that cheese cake please! hehe Please add my name to your giveaway, I would love to win your gorgeous necklace:-)
ReplyDeleteMake sure you come over and enter my own giveaway if you haven't done so already!
Hugs, PEA xox
Thanks for the coffee and cheesecake! How nice of you! and the necklace? WOW! It really is gorgeous and looks like 'me'! Just what I LOVE! Thanks! Come by to have a cup of coffee with me...and something sugar free! lol ♥ http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWow it must have taken a long time to do all of that work! You're so generous to give it away. Is the cheesecake recipe a simple one?
ReplyDeletewhat a fun post and nice necklace.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Canada.
Your necklace is totally awesome! I never say such blues, and yes, it would go with so many things. Thanks for the chance to win! Please visit my Irish blog at http://thedote.blogspot.com and enter my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Love visiting all these creative blogs! Count me in for your pretty blue beaded necklace please! creationsbytee@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHailing you from sunny Arizona. It sure looks cold there. I've enjoyed visiting your blog and learning about you and your art. I hope you’ll visit my blog and signup to win my prizes. Laura
ReplyDeletehttp://artfullymusing.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm Kathy. We spend six years in Germany, and I loved it...miss it...think of it often. Your necklace is stunning. I'm giving away a necklace too on my blog...please come on over and check it out. I crochet and have wanted to do a necklace...but my life is full of projects...so it has slipped to the end of the Que! Happy OWOH! I'll be back for a longer visit! Great blog!
ReplyDeleteKathy
www.shawkl.com
OH, I love it here, I am staying for dinner. ;) Thank you for sharing your world, and for giving me the chance to win that amazing blue necklace! Come visit my blog, I am having a giveaway, too - Pam
ReplyDeleteyam, delicious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful jewellery, like the blues &
Love to win!
Nice to meet you via OWOH,
greetings from Finland;-))m
leikkaan@gmail.com
What great photos, snow is just so beautiful. I would love winning your necklaces, I is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteEine tolle Kette, Birgit! Wunderschön!!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in!:-)
http://saray-viola.blogspot.com/
http://shabbychicinspired.blogspot.com/
Thank you for being so welcoming! Now I'm totally craving some cheese cake....mmmmm :)
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to visit my blog (greenestmermaid.blogspot.com) to check out my giveaways :)
Thank you!
~Cecilia
thegreenestmermaid@gmail.com
Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteJan in Ohio
Love your blog! What wonderful way you presented your 'gift' and it is so beautiful! Could you send me a slice of that homemade cheesecake with the necklace when I win? Visit #123 for my giveaways.
ReplyDeleteHowdie! Love your photographs and the necklace you made! Going back in for more peaks soon.
ReplyDeletePlease stop on by my post as well
http://thehoneyfromthebee.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-2011-my-heart.html
mmmmmmmmm cheese cake and coffee and time to drool over your wonderful blog what more could a girl want !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat to enter your world
Please visit me at No 177
Beautiful photography and GORGEOUS necklace! I would love to learn to bead, but my clumsy fingers just don't like to work with seed beads.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in this wonderful blog event. Stop by my blog, #51 on the list, if you get a chance!
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
It was so nice meeting you! You have a great blog and I really enjoyed my visit! I hope you'll stop by to see me too, if you haven't done so already. mlbetterly.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Birgit! It's great to meet you! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your necklace is beautiful, I would love to win!! Have a great day! :o)
ReplyDeleteNice to meet creative people all over the world! Very nice necklace! I'd like to participate in your giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteNataly
http://klik-leisure.blogspot.com/
Happy OWOH! Eine wundervolle Kette ist das! Ganz lieben Gruß an die Isar, Stefanie aus Köln
ReplyDeleteBead art...I have never done it but have a love for it...the placement of what a bunch of beads can do in art...amazing...enjoyed my stay and look forward to your visit...Tootsie...
ReplyDeletehttp://paperbagley.blogspot.com/
A beautiful post about your town and a beautiful necklace Please enter my name.
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog to win a crazy polymer clay face bracelet.
http://polymerclayetc.com/?p=2515
Thanks so much,
Alice
Mmmm...that cheesecake looks delish! I enjoyed our "stroll" together. You take some fabulous photos brigit. And the necklace is so calming and beautiful! Thanks so much for the sweet comment and take care. Tracey
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to crochet seed beads! That is wonderful. My daughter and I are taking part, too, but I won't be able to set things up for a few days, as I am out of town.
ReplyDeleteSuz
http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com
What a beautiful blog.. and gorgeous necklace with such lovely colors.. Thank-you so much for the chance to win.. I'm also participating in OWOH..
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to meet you today on the wings of OWOH! Thanks for a chance to win your wonderful giveaway - love the necklace and the colors!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, ♥ ♥ ♥ Antonella :-) (#153)
Please stop by #153 for a chance to win my giveaway!
what a beautiful giveaway I always wanted to learn beading but it was just too fiddley for me. Please do count me in, I would wear with pride! And enjoy OWOH x
ReplyDeleteFabulous work and unique it's crochet; haven't seen this in many moons. When you have a moment, please visit
ReplyDeleteThistle Cove Farm.
What a truly lovely necklace. I would love the opportunity to win this beauty.
ReplyDeleteI see you are involved in the Artful Bag Challenge, I am as well. I will look for you there.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele
I thoroughly enjoyed your icy photos ~ a fellow lover of Winter! ❄ So nice to have met you through OWOH ~ I'm playing too ~ # 225 on the list. :)
ReplyDeleteHello. You have a very nice blog. Please count me in on your prize.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright
Your photos made me see what I thought was a dreary winter, was really a beautiful sparkly thing to enjoy! Your bead work is beautiful too.
ReplyDeletecathyguitarteacher-77 at yahoo.com
Hello from Oregon. What a gorgeous necklace. I would love a tutorial on making them, hint, hint! LOL I have really enjoyed peeking around in your blog and hope you will have time to come visit mine.
ReplyDelete:) Gale
http://galevarland.blogspot.com
gizmo01@charter.net
Thank you for visiitng me Birgit! It's so nice to find your blog through this event. Your crochet beaded necklace is amazing. I'm also becoming your follower.
ReplyDeleteWarm Regards,
Pat
NY
My OWOH post:http://millefiorifavoriti.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-2011.html
homemade cheesecake....yes, please! your necklace is gorgeous. i love the photos of your process.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful necklace. Thank you for the opportunity to win it!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful necklace - I haven't seen anyone crochet those necklaces in a very long time.
ReplyDeleteThe colors you chose are beautiful
nhsarab at yahoo dot com
so pleased to meet you through this event.how creative you are!lovely item. please enter my name in this lovely giveaway. please stop by my blog for a visit if you'd like.
ReplyDeleteHello from a snow laden Massachusetts, USA!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely and the necklace is inspiring! I love the colors.
This is my first time to do OWOH. I look forward to visiting your blog again.
Blessings in the journey,
Rebecca
http://rebeccasrainbowkisses.blogspot.com
Wow, you must be VERY patient! Wonderful work!
ReplyDelete´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*★*´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*•★*´*
Come see my giveaway too at
marinasdolls.blogspot.com
´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*★*´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*•★*´*
So beautiful! I'm enjoying my worldwide blog tour! If I'm lucky enough to win, please contact me through my blog
ReplyDeleteHI Birgit,
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace that you have created for the blog festival- The colors are beautiful and what a neat technique that you have used. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a nice prize.
Do come and visit me- perhaps you will win another bracelet!
Warmest regards,
Anna
Wow! I enjoyed the tour of your place with you! And your necklace is lovely! Do come by and visit me to see if you'd like to win my necklace!
ReplyDeletePatsy.paterno (at) gmail.com from
HeARTworks
I really enjoyed your post. Your writing is lovely and the pictures and journey you took me on was fabulous! I loved visiting Germany! And I'm in awe at the skill and beauty of your crochet beaded necklace.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Wonderful to meet you!
~Melanie
thecreatorspalette at gmail dot com
I too am participating in OWOH - #14 on the list :-)
Hello Birgit, thank you for taking us along such a wonderful stroll along Bavaria.
ReplyDeleteHope you can join in my goodie giveaways as well! :)
Blessings!
calej
calejbitsvyk at gmail dot com
calej d'art
http://calej.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com.calej
Hallo Birgit, Grüße aus Kalifornien! Deine Photos sind wunderschön, ach die schönen gelben Briefkästen (hier sind sie blau). Deine Kette ist auch wunderschön, ja, die würde ich schon gerne gewinnen. Ich komme ursprünglich aus Deutschland, lebe aber seit fast zehn Jahren in den USA. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mein blog besuchen würdest, http://carolabartz.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-2011.html
ReplyDeleteYou have a very charming post. I have been looking at a lot of these OWOH posts and yours is really one of the best so far. You shared a bit of your life and of your art and made it all a place I might like to come back and visit again. Thank you for entering me into your drawing for the beautiful beaded piece you have created. I would be honored to receive it. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteStunning photos and a wonderful post, We have our annual snow carnaval in McCall going on right now and lots of beautiful snow sculptures all around the town. Your picture reminded me ot it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful giveaway. Stop by mine if you can
#65
Lynn
sweet blog, lovely post & beautiful offering!
ReplyDeleteplease come visit my blog #30 on the list...
http://rustedwingsstudio.blogspot.com
blessings & warm hugs from Montana!!
abigail
Isn't this fun? I just love OWOH! Thank you for participating... please count me in for your terrific giveaway. If you get a chance, I hope you'll visit me too.
ReplyDeleteBeckie =)
artbeckons at hotmail dot com
San Diego, California, USA
OWOH #119 http://artbeckons.blogspot.com
OWOH #132 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home
Your crocheted necklace is a stunning beauty!
ReplyDeleteI hope you want to visit my page as well and participate in my giveaway too.
Hugs Susan in Sweden
www.lotusblommansblog.blogspot.com
Wow, it's beautiful!!! I've done a little crochet, and a bit of beading..but not at the same time, you have a lot of patience :)
ReplyDeletehttp://MistyMoonCreations.blogspot.com
Great giveaway! Please count me in!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing necklace - I can't believe it's crocheted. You certainly are very talented.
ReplyDeleteI have seen these necklaces but never knew it was crochet! I always called them snake necklaces when I was little, we had a green one.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Bridgit, I love to see packaging from other countries, so the chewing gum machine was right up my ally, and Im loving all these snow photos everyone has got! Snow is as real as Santa to me
would be proud to wear this with my ratty jeans
xxx
sheree
raven moon magic
Hi Birgit... how cool was your OWOH post... loved seeing photos from where you live... I LOVE your necklace and the color blue... such a gorgeous giveaway... your work is awesome...
ReplyDeleteWill be back to visit...
Jenny x
http://www.onevintageday.blogspot.com
aww, that is a lovely necklace!!! loved your photographs too!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are truly talented. I love the walk around your neighbourhood. Thank you for your gorgeous giveaway gift!
ReplyDeleteI have two blogs - come & see me sometime
dormouse.wibsite.com
fatdormouse.blogspot.com
Lovely necklace and beautiful photographs!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the neat things that people create!
Thanks for the lovely giveaway!
Amy from Pennslyvania
AtypicalMusings.com (OWOH Giveaway)
artsyrockerchick at aim dot com
Cool Blog very enjoyable reading :) By the way I'm pleased to meet you (I'm Shelle from Sunshine Coast Australia) If you have time I'd love you to come on over check out my giveaways & comment at my OWOH post too :) One World One Heart... It's exhausting BUT SO MUCH FUN!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sunshineshelles.blogspot.com/
Hi new little sister! So happy to meet you and I adore the necklace because of the little story you tell in it's creation. Please come visit when you can.
ReplyDeleteWhat talent you have. I took a quick look around your blog and was quite impressed. I love your photography, loved seeing Germany, and LOVE that necklace. I'll be back after the event. I'm # 11, and would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
ReplyDeleteHello Birgit, so lovely to meet you, yours is one of the lovliest OWOH posts I have read - beautiful in all respects! Your necklace is stunning - love the heart shape at the end!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll stop by and see my giveaways too on my blog.
Sherry from UK, England (OWOH#133)
A beautiful necklace, a beautiful story told. I would love to be entered into your draw. Please stop by and visit me too :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful presentation, so clever! I'm a sucker for beads and would love to be able to call this necklace mine.
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks for the cheesecake :-)
Grace,
#399
a gorgeous necklace! howdy to you too!
ReplyDeleteDianne in Ohio, USA
http://artbeneaththecottonwoods.blogspot.com
O!
ReplyDeleteI love how you showed your process! Thank you for your generosity! Please toss my name in!
Lotus
lootsvele@yahoo.com
Beautiful post Birgit...I love the pic of the angel statue, it's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog when you get the chance...I think you won something...again! xoxo
I just fell in love with this & your photographs are awesome!
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my blog and enter my OWOH giveaway also!
hoerauf at comcast dot net
Mimi
wonderful cheesecake is my favorite:), please throw my name in! R'Chelle
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful necklace! It not only reminds me of the sea or ocean, but the beautiful blue sky too! With such small beads, how did you keep from going blind as you crocheted?
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll drop by both of my giveaways (at Twigs and Tulle and Kindergarten's 3 R's: I'm giving away a mini bunting and some pattern blocks) during this awesome blogging event! Happy OWOH!
Michaele
michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com
I loved your entire post. Thanks for the tour. The necklace is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would be honored to win!
Please enter me in your drawing.
isastephanie@yahoo.com
I invite you to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway:
http://luluscottage.blogspot.com/
Take Care,
Stephanie
Northern California
Beautiful photographs, lovely necklace.
ReplyDeleteOWOH hugs.
Carol H.
http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com/
beautiful necklace
ReplyDeletePlease enter my name in your lovely giveaway-
Bonnie in Florida
ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com
Blogs #566 and #567 USA
I like how you went through the steps on making this lovely necklace. Please enter me in your giveaway and come to mine and enter there-#348. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHello Birgit! So nice to meet you, I love the photos on your blog...I always enjoy seeing other parts of the world and you did a beautiful job of sharing yours :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog! I am glad you liked the background...it is a painting I did of my 13 year old son playing on his ipod...I call it Reflecting on an Apple :-)
Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald
www.jdmstudios.blogspot.com
What an awesome necklace Birgit please add my name to the draw -and thanks for dropping by my blog today.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!
ReplyDeleteKarla
Such a lovely necklace!! Thank you for including me in this fantastic giveaway. :)
ReplyDeleteItaya
http://itaya.blogspot.com
What a lovely post and the lead up to the most amazing necklace in my fave colours was great fun - perfect for a redhead. Please count me in and if you get a chance fly by my blog #404, a warm welcome awaits!
ReplyDeleteYou are making me hungry girl! Love the colors on your rope necklace and I know how much work you must have put into it. Please add me to your giveaway and come over and visit me on my blog too. I am #229 on the list.
ReplyDeleteI love this necklace.
ReplyDeletei love the colours of the sea ... what a spectacular necklace you have created ... i am crossing my fingers and wishing on a star!!!
ReplyDeleteBrigit, Thanks for visiting my blog and for the compliment. Your photos are beautiful, the necklace is gorgeous and I believe I will find lots of inspiration on your blog. I love OWOH. So sad this is the last year!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Colleen
Well that is a beautiful piece of jewelry--thank you for sharing your talents!
ReplyDeleteHappy OWOH to you, Brigit--I'm flying along, too, so stop by and visit if you get a chance!
:)
trishatoo at hotmail dot com
Birgit, You are a girl of kindred spirit for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI love the way your eye sees what you are taking a photo of.
I too take endless sunrise and sunsets as well as trying to capture the perfect snow photos.
Love your jewelry. Thanks for the visit, Keep smiling and creating
Love your photography!
ReplyDeleteNow see there's some confusion now about whether or not people entering need to have a blog. Either way,
I'm so glad someone told me about this event. I am participating as well if you'd like to visit my blog at www.greenislescrafts.com
Tee
shadohart (at) gmail (dot) com
Wow...wonderful piece. I bet it took a ton of time to create! The cheesecake looked so good I had to wipe my chin.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance at your doorprize!
Stop by my giveaway as well.
What wonderful pictures! I'm seeing snow here also (we're under a wind chill alert tonight) in central Minnesota, US. Your necklace is beautiful, thank you so much for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeleteHBKHotie1@msn.com
beautiful necklace, Birgit! how generous of you to offer this! thank you for the chance to win! i wonder if i will win again!
ReplyDeletehappy travels!
Wow, how gorgeous this is and in my favorite colors too! I will gladly partake in your drawing. Hope you stop by #220 too! needlewings at mac.com
ReplyDeletelove your photography and sense of design!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Sunny California! Love your site! please enter me in your drawing!~
gillettejohns@sbcglobal.net
Beautiful necklace ! Thank you for a chance at your OWOH !
ReplyDeleteHello from Navada! I love your giveaway! Please count me in! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Birget, greetings from Australia.
ReplyDeleteYour beaded necklace is very beautiful, I would love to be the lucky winner.
Rob
#9
Love the colors!Count me in on the lovely giveaway.If I should be the lucky winner just leave me a comment on my blog.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeletehttp://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/
Beautiful post and beautiful giveaway though - you temptress, my eye is drawn back to that cheesecake! Yum!
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to drop by my OWOH post :)
Whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com
OWOH #365
I can't believe that this is crocheted! Wonderful! Please enter me into your draw -- thank you so much!
ReplyDelete~martha (#384)
Howdy to you this cold morning. Happy to meet you! I love your gift it is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am now a new follower
Thanks
Maggie
grandmayellowhair@gmail.com
Howdy Birgit!
ReplyDeleteMunich looks beautiful. I would love to visit. I am visiting you from the southern US in Georgia. It almost never snows here.
Your photos are magical and your prize is perfection. It has been lovely to meet you. I hope you'll come by for a visit with me.
OWOH #378
http://peachstreet.blogspot.com
Jamie
Greetings from Cody, Wyoming! Isn't this fun? What a nice blog! Your necklace is awesome, I need this! Please enter me.
ReplyDeleteIf you have a moment stop by and enter my giveaways too.
# 385 http://stampgram.blogspot.com
# 132 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home
Oh my goodness I can't believe what you can do with those beads! Stunning! I hope I'm lucky enough to see the necklace in person....even better if I come to get in person and get to taste some of the cheesecake too! ;)
ReplyDeletePlease stop by for a visit when you get the chance:
www.thelightifind.blogspot.com
Oooh is that FUN! Love it! Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeletenorthstarshetlands AT gmail.com
I loved seeing all of your photos --especially the woman with the head of snow! Your necklace is exquisite and some of my favorite colors...
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog too. Glad to meet you>
http://anartsoul.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures! Love your post.
ReplyDeleteHarajukuGirl92[at]gmail.com
My blog, Not much YET!
http://southerngypsywannabe.blogspot.com
Greetings from Virginia, US! Thanks for your giveaway. I'd love to win your lovely bracelet. Please feel free to visit my blog and enter my contest.
ReplyDeletewww.knitterofhats.blogspot.com - OWOH participant #523
avennett AT verizon DOT net
What a lovely necklace! Your photos are fun to look at too.
ReplyDeleteI'm #488 on the OWOH list
Would love to sit down and have coffee and cheesecake with you but unfortunately I'm half a world away but I can certainly enjoy yours through your photography. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm just loving OWOH. The necklace you made is stunning and I would be proud to wear it.
ReplyDeleteWhat, I have to have coffee & cheesecake, well only coz you insist!
ReplyDeleteI wouldnt have guessed the necklace was crocheted at all!
Loved your post, the walk, the photos and your beautiful necklace. You are definitely talented.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely and something I've always wanted to do. Please enter my name in your drawing. Many thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo tour of your outdoors and the beautiful art in nature you found. It was charming the way you showed the necklace from beginning to end. Hope I win. Please come see my blog soon. Good wishes from
ReplyDeleteCarolyn Kight……Michigan, USA
http://lildarlingsbycarolyn.blogspot.com/2011/01/yeah-one-world-one-heart-starts-today.html#comments
Email: cmkights@tc3net.com
Another email: carolynleekight@gmail.com (I like this email the best)
Hi Birgit
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I soooo enjoyed travelling with you today... such beauty, wonder and inspiration! Enchanting!
Hugs Jo xx #263
"swap howdies" I love that! I've throughly enjoyed your post, you've obsiously got a strong sense of style! Stop by, if you can-
ReplyDeletehttp://wishiniknewhowtoblog.blogspot.com/
what a wonderful post! and your bead crochet is beautiful! i would love to be the lucky one to have my name drawn - please DO toss my name in the hat..........and if you have a moment, please stop by and visit me!
ReplyDeletehttp://mrsbeadsley.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-world-one-heart-2011.html
Hi Birgit,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful post and I would love to win your beautiful necklace. Thank you for such a generous offering.
Sylvia
sylvia@anaboocreations.com
http://www.anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com
Hey there Birgit, greetings from southern california.
ReplyDeleteYour ocean beaded necklace is amazing. I would love to get it!!
See you soon.
What a wonderful place to land on this blog journey.
If you have time on your fight come on over to my place in OWOH blog land #442 or
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2011/01/owoh-2011-welcome-welcome.html
I love the necklace. I've been wanting to learn bead crochet, but I think it would take a long time before I could make it look this good. Gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteHello from the USA - so nice to meet you. I loved the way you showed what went into your beautiful necklace. Count me in too please!
ReplyDeleteWOW that is an awesome necklace! I can crochet, I can bead, but I can't seem to bead crochet! So I"m envious of what you do!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from snowy Wisconsin! It is lovely to 'meet' you. Thank you for taking part in One World, One Heart. Please come visit my blog if you haven't already http://squareonebeads.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteHeather
hhertziger at mac dot com
What a beautiful necklace, I would love to win your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHi Birgit!
ReplyDeleteYour blog just keeps getting lovelier all the time. I have been bad about not visiting my blog friends lately :(
Happy OWOH!
Jules@MoonCatFarms & OneBookShy :)
whoa! I'll take that cheesecake! beautiful beadwork! Please enter me in your draw!
ReplyDeleteI love your bead work, I wish i was better with the small detail stuff so I really admire yours
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance come by and check out my blog #25 http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
I hope you are having as much fun with OWOH as I am this year
T'Rina
trinaxxl at yahoo . com
Hi Brigit, musste gleich zuruck kommen ☺ und nach dir gucken, es stimmt ich bin Holländerin und wohne in Deutschland wo es mir super gefällt. und zur OWOH, dein bead work ist ja sensationell, wunderbar schon, da mache ich gerne mit. GLG, Janine
ReplyDeleteVisiting from One World One Heart 2011! Thank you for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteJoining your giveaway too! mommyrubz(at)gmail(dot)com
Ruby of Friendship and Smiles
Bacolod City, Philippines
# 672 One World One Heart 2011 List
Hi Birgit! Coffee and cheesecake....we are kindred spirits allready :) Love your blog and the comment you made about finding beauty in everything...so true! Your beaded necklace is simply the most elegant piece I have seen. It would look great with jeans. Please enter me in your giveaway drawing. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Robin
That is a stunning necklace and so well made! Please enter my name and thank you :o)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo's and such a wonderful necklace giveaway. Thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures and beautiful necklace! Thank you for visiting my blog earlier! I am #720 on the list, that is pretty far down there!! lol..thanks again!
ReplyDeleteWow. That necklace is seriously impressive. I also really enjoy your blog which I am now following. Thank you so much for such a great giveaway
ReplyDeleteHallo, Birgit! I owe you a letter, and promise to write soon--so much has been keeping me away from my blog these past few months. I am so glad you stopped by my blog, and I'm enjoying being back at yours--your photos are wonderful! Hugs, Jann
ReplyDeleteHello from Massachuesetts. Your blog is lovely, and after the blog hop I will definately be back to visit. I can't crochet, but love to make jewelry.
ReplyDeleteEAkers@aol.com
http://elaineakers.blogspot.com
#634
Lovely giveaway! Please toss my hat in the ring!
ReplyDelete~Dawn
That is a gorgeous necklace. Thanks for taking us on your walk, your pictures are great. Thanks for stopping by my post. I did kind of want to be Anne Shirley as a child, but I was really more interested in playing her in the musical at Confederation Centre in Charlottetown. cottage6studio(at)yahoo(dot)com.
ReplyDeleteI like! And I like your blog too :)
ReplyDeletemallorygoldie.blogspot.com
goodasgoldie at yahoo dot com
Wow, thanks for the cheesecake and coffee! I love that you put a photo of your mailbox in your post - fun! I, too, loved Her Fearful Symmetry, it seems like you read a lot and I always like going to the library with a few suggestions. Thanks for stopping by to see me.
ReplyDeleteSippin' my coffee as I browse!
ReplyDeletebinafan@hotmail.com
Wow, all gorgeous, love the beads the photos, everything. Lovely to meet you. Thanks for sharing and enjoy OWOH 2011. Kim (No. 724)
ReplyDeleteHi Birgit Thank you so much for your sentiments for the loss of Narla. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing your blog, especially your photos of where you live. Such a contrast to us here in Australia. It is HOT HOT HOT! you and your Mother are awesome cooks! My type of people. Thanks again for the trip around Munich, I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI so want to learn how to make this. But until then, I would love to win it.
ReplyDeletehttp://spiceandallthatsnice.blogspot.com/
annewithany2 at hotmail dot com
What a beautiful blog and I absolutely love the way you told us a story presenting both yourself and your door prize. I love storytelling so I think you can be sure I will be back again. I hope you can come over to my blog to say and grab some refreshments that are waiting for you...
ReplyDeleteHugs from snowy New Hampshire USA,
Beth P
http://elizabethstudio54.blogspot.com
Such a lovely blog and a fun giveaway. Please enter me and thank you!
ReplyDeletehello fellow digital artist...great blog and oh so generous...glad to connect
ReplyDeleteXOXOX
Rebecca/Cre8tiva
You have a great blog This is so fun OWO sorry it is the last.Laura
ReplyDeleteHey Birgit, It's so nice to meet you and to discover your wonderful blog. Love the pictures of your neighborhood. I'm from Kentucky, USA. Your necklace is beautiful! I love the colors of the sea. Please count me in. ~Michelle, OWOH participant 598
ReplyDeleteI know how much time it takes to do that style of beading, it is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog giveaway if you get a chance :-)
http://spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/
Blessings,
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
aka SpiritMama
Greetings from Pleasanton, California
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your lovely giveaway
If you have time to visit me
http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/2011/01/one-world-one-giveaway-2011.html
I am giving away 7 different things
& if you want, please join my blog too!
Thanks for the entry & consideration.
Blessings ♥ tere
emailwhimsy@yahoo.com
♥
♥
(\__/)
(>’.’<)
(")_(")
"Kung Hei Fat Choi!"
祝┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓┏┯┓ ♥♥(\ /)♥♥
福┠鴻┠┨兔┠┨大┠┨展┨ *ღ( . .)ღ*
你┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛┗┷┛ CC(”)(”)))
Happy Chinese New Year!
Hello Birgit, thank you for coming by my blog and participating in the OHOW event.
ReplyDeleteI must say you have introduced yourself and the door prize so creatively.Wonderful introduction and what a beauty that necklace is.
Please enter me in the draw for that giveaway, keeping my fingers crossed.
Maya
maya dot matthew at gmail dot com
#723 OWOH
Hello from Australia!
ReplyDeleteWow...that necklace is gorgeous! I love the different shades of blue with silver! Really pretty!
And I think I will have a cup of coffee and some cheesecake, thank you!! :)
Can you please enter me in the drawing for your great giveaway? Thank you so much!!
You're more than welcome to visit my blog, where I'm also having a OWOH giveaway! I'm number 591...
http://livluvsscraps.blogspot.com
--Liv from Australia--
gloomy_liv AT yahoo DOT com DOT au
Hi from the USA. It is so very nice to meet you. Your necklace is absolutely beautiful. I would love for you to throw my name into the hat for a chance to win.
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my blog on your travels, I am #78 on the OWOH participant list.
Thanks,
Jenn
justjenndesignz@gmail.com
I love your story! I don't suppose I could win the cheese cake? :)
ReplyDeletelovely doorprizes! i am glad to have joined OWOH and meet lovely bloggers like you
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece of crocheted beaded jewelry. I have an antique piece that was done by my great great aunt that I have cherished for a looooooong time and I want very much to add yours to it. Thanks for stopping by my blog Blossoms Bloomer and the lovely comment on the The Queen Wears Boot.
ReplyDeleteBarbara
ladyfaith37@gmail.com
Thank you for visiting me...in my dash to go from country to country, I can't remember if I already posted to your blog...forgive me if I've done one already. Love that necklace & hope you don't mind if I follow you
ReplyDeletedot
Hi Birget!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post~Beautiful you!
Count me in!!!
xox
Constance
Hello Birgit,
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is gorgeous!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Cheers,
Sophie
sophietousignant[@]videotron[.]ca
Birget!
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I loved taking a virtual tour of your beautiful neighborhood. The snow looks very similar to our neighborhood in Baltimore right now. I absolutely love the necklace you made! All my favorite colors, so please do include me in your giveaway!
Have a wonderful weekend
Chris :)
Artzee Chris' Cool Clipart and Graphics