Why is she talking of a green bag you may wonder now. The bag is mainly brown after all with a lovely pattern of folk art birds.

It's the bag I use when I go to the mobile library once a week. At times I can't believe that it's sturdy enough for all the books I carry back and forth. Teresa, the "Green Bag Lady," is a great seamstress for sure. A while ago I won one of her bags -- # 7,771 that is. As of today, she has already given away 12,302 bags. Yeah for her!

I have carried her bag a lot around. I even washed it once. The library books love it for sure -- just the way I do. Here's Flavia de Luce from The Sweetness At The Bottom Of The Pie by Alan Bradley peeking out. I have a feeling that Flavia would really get a kick out of this hiding place.

Thanks Teresa -- your bag is very much loved and very well in use! Thanks also for "changing the world - one bag at a time."
PS: Teresa posted about the Germany Bag!

It's the bag I use when I go to the mobile library once a week. At times I can't believe that it's sturdy enough for all the books I carry back and forth. Teresa, the "Green Bag Lady," is a great seamstress for sure. A while ago I won one of her bags -- # 7,771 that is. As of today, she has already given away 12,302 bags. Yeah for her!

I have carried her bag a lot around. I even washed it once. The library books love it for sure -- just the way I do. Here's Flavia de Luce from The Sweetness At The Bottom Of The Pie by Alan Bradley peeking out. I have a feeling that Flavia would really get a kick out of this hiding place.

Thanks Teresa -- your bag is very much loved and very well in use! Thanks also for "changing the world - one bag at a time."
PS: Teresa posted about the Germany Bag!
What a beautiful bag Birgit. How cool to win one too!
ReplyDeleteTeresa is an awesome lady.
Thanks for the link.
Have a wonderful week.
Love and hugs.
What a gorgeous bag! I am happy it is yours!
ReplyDelete