Here in Germany we don't have Halloween candy, but then again we have Vampire by Haribo. Those vampires have a licorice body and gummi candy wings -- and they taste delicious!
Very pretty photos you have and quite a lovely blog! Thank you for stopping by my party. You are definitely entered in my little give away. You are simply adorable!
Hi Birgit. Thanks for stopping by my blog--I so appreciate it. I have you in my drawing and will be drawing a name tonight. Check my post tomorrow for the winner. Love your blog and am a follower!
Birgit...you may not have Halloween candy, but Germany has some awesome chocolate and that trumps gummy anything in my book...love your pics!!
ReplyDelete~Andrea
ich liebe haribo!!!!! yum!!!!
ReplyDeleteomgosh, when we lived in Germany, I LOVED Haribo candies. I never had the vampires though...totally spooky! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty photos you have and quite a lovely blog! Thank you for stopping by my party. You are definitely entered in my little give away. You are simply adorable!
ReplyDelete**hugs** Deborah
Hi Birgit. Thanks for stopping by my blog--I so appreciate it. I have you in my drawing and will be drawing a name tonight. Check my post tomorrow for the winner. Love your blog and am a follower!
ReplyDeleteLove Haribo and these are wonderful!
ReplyDelete