Friday, October 23, 2009

Cowboy Boot

Kris from A Nostalgic Halloween hosts a challenge for Tag Tuesday. The theme is to create a tag in the shape of a shoe or boot. Of course, I had to create a cowboy boot tag given my love for the Old West. Yeehaw!

10 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this one! You and I are kindred spirits when it comes to the old and wild west. Well done, great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgit, thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE your boot tag! I'm going to have to check out that site. Your blog is so tastefully decorated as well. I've got other places to 'haunt'. Glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cowboy boot is just too wonderful! How creative and clever you are Birgit! Thanks for playing the challenge. - Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool boot! That gives me inspiration for aproject I am working on! Love it!! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible, wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific! Love the cowboy boot and you have designed it so artfully. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Birgit ~ Thanks for stopping by for the " Haunted Blog Tour ".
    Your cowboy boot tag is wonderful , love the touch of feathers.

    ~ Be Blessed ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again , I forgot to mention you blog name is Great !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Birgit! Thanks for the heads-up on the blog candy prize...yours was the first post I noticed. Glad you posted, it brought me here and I saw your excellent submission for the boot challenge as well...it is wonderful...! I just joined your followers list, and I invite you to join my followers list as well. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork and I will post the blog candy to my blog when received. Thanks again, hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)