OOPS, sorry! This one came in late, and it appears we all missed it. I love your butterfly girl. Thanks for joining our challenge.
Yaay this is a wonderful Up, up and away piece of art. Love those swirls so much. Bravo.
Nearly missed this one (but very glad I didn't!). Your butterfly girl with neon lighting is stunning. A beautiful piece of artwork and a great take on the up, up and away theme.
Its beautiful
Delicate fractal design, and good balancing act using black as the back-ground with those glow-in-the-dark fluorescents !
Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)
OOPS, sorry! This one came in late, and it appears we all missed it. I love your butterfly girl. Thanks for joining our challenge.
ReplyDeleteYaay this is a wonderful Up, up and away piece of art. Love those swirls so much. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteNearly missed this one (but very glad I didn't!). Your butterfly girl with neon lighting is stunning. A beautiful piece of artwork and a great take on the up, up and away theme.
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful
ReplyDeleteDelicate fractal design, and good balancing act using black as the back-ground with those glow-in-the-dark fluorescents !
ReplyDelete