Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surreal

The Three Muses are getting surreal this week. Marie wrote: "If I were asked to give a one-word definition of surreal, it would be 'unexpected'."

Talk about the unexpected effect eating those strange mushrooms had on Josie. Suddenly, she felt like a doll wearing a mushroom cape going to a ball with fish friends.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely superbly surreal, and such a lighted hearted fun piece. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be enlarged to be truly enjoyed! Wonderful piece! Delightfully surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow das ist fantastisch. Einfach klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun but it is also GORGEOUS. I love it. It is so creative, a complete original, and it beautifully crafted. Great work. (I agree with Bev that it would be a very good thing for the viewer to enlarge the picture so as to enjoy all the details).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amusing, fun, and very original work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo beautiful!! love the colours and your brilliant idea!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)