Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog Anniversary Giveaway - Bavarian Package


On the occasion of my 5th Blog Anniversary, I decided to have yet another giveaway (since not everyone wants to wear an Oktoberfest T-shirt for whatever reason). I put together a couple of Bavarian style pieces -- a gentian bandana, a large and small notebook, two pencils, a sharpener, a clip, an eraser, and napkins.



Both the gingerbread heart and gentian are typical for Bavaria.



A close-up of the bandana.


Here you see the clip.


Another view of the goodies you could win.


Simply leave a comment below (one per person please) and make sure that I have a way to contact you if you happen to be the lucky winner. Open worldwide!

It would be lovely if you visited my actual 5th Blog Anniversary post which also happens to be my 500th post. Moreover, you have another chance to win -- the prize is an I ♥ Oktoberfest T-shirt.

The giveaway is open until Sunday, September 23rd.

Good luck!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5th birthday! Sweet collection of bright daisies :) jonquilsgrdn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Blogaversary!! I love the designs on these, so cute!! Count me in please. spazgirl1981@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! Yeah...yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 5th birthday! Hope you keep blogging! xxoo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Juat came across your blog...Awesome!!! Congratulations on your 5th birthday. Love all of the lovely photos!! Would love to be in the drawing for the Bavarian package!

    Pamela Bell
    PanachePoste@aol.com
    Yucaipa, Calif

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful give-away,I'd love to win.
    Happy Blog Anniversary.
    Very dry in Michigan with too hot a summer.I'm looking forward to fall,just wish we could skip winter !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhh these prizes are perfect. Since it is my dream to visit Germany I could at least have a piece of it. So Please add me to the count.
    Happy big 5th and thank you for the giveaway.
    My email is on my blog, however I think you already have it. :)

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 5th Blogaversary! Love the colors in your giveaway.Count me in, please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Birgit and thanks for visiting my blog - well done on reaching your 5th Blogaversary and thank you for sharing your talent with us - your pics are delightful - fabulous giveaway I shall keep my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bandanna? Where's the bandanna? *goes back and looks* I see it! I see it! I collect bandannas. Okay, do I wear them all the time, but that must qualify as collecting right?

    Happy 5th anniversary. I wish you many more.

    Now I can keep my fingers crossed for the possibility of wearing my Oktoberfest t-shirt with my only Bavarian bandanna. I will use the pencil to write to my friends. And the napkins, well, they are just to pretty for mouth wiping. I will have to use them for something else ;-)

    magalyguerrero@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the fifth anniversary of your blog! Blue is my favorite color; what a beautiful blue giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog is great. Great giveaway. My birthday is the 15th so wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well here I am again, I would love to win your giveaway, the scarf is so pretty and what a great package. I would also love to visit Bavaria!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary, Birgit! Lovely give away:)

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the giveaway.
    I love the gentian bandana colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Brigit! Thanks for visiting me and inviting me to join your giveaway's! You are super sweet, and I have been a bad blog pal lately. The boys were home for summer and all that goes with that. No excuse! I'm sorry, and Happy 500th and 5th!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  17. Birgit

    5 years! What a treat for us all. Love your blog and the learning about your homeland. Thanks always for such special creations and posts :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12:52 AM

    Happy anniversary :)

    Will be sailing through Germany next year on a river cruise - the Barvarian region is the area we are going through. I am SO excited.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your loving kindness. I have had an extremely difficult spring and summer. I have been extraordinary fortunate, for the love I receive from members of the community and those wonderful friends online, such as yourself.
    Hugs to you and happy blog anniversary!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)