Monday, January 23, 2012

Year of the Dragon


Moo-Mania's very first challenge is Asia -- perfect for a moo dedicated to the Year of the Dragon which starts today.


From the website Chinese New Year 2012:

"[T]he Year of the Dragon will be marked by
excitement, unpredictability, exhilaration and intensity."

11 comments:

  1. Wow, ein wundervolles Moo ist das geworden, Birgit.

    Danke für's Teilnehmen an unserer 1. Moo Challenge bei MOO-MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice moo. I went looking for my asian dragon rubber stamp and couldn't find where I had moved it to. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. das ist bombastisch !
    Richtig klasse!
    Danke Brigit für Deine Teilnahme!

    glg Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Year of the Dragon!
    Have a great day,
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new Moo! I posted mine too. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Year of the Dragon!!!
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klasse moo, sehr schön!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful day. Love the Moo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your moo card....It made me want to create one too, so please come for a visit soon and let me know what you think! I love your Jelly beans, they remind me the pet goat we once had named Dennis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful moo! Happy Year of the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)