Your fish is very pretty! I have fish on my Christmas tree also.
Love how colorful your fish ornament is. We always have fish on our Christmas tree, because fishing is my husbands favorite pastime. Elaine
Love the purple on that fish!
Delightful, love the trim!!!Merry to you!!!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Birgit--Happy New Year to you!
That is a Fabulous Fish ornament...I love it!Thanks for this Fun link to the letter "F"!Fond wishes For a Fantastic 2012!A+
I wanted to come for a visit to give you a big New Year's Hug!Happy New Year!Gigi
Love the fish,very pretty. Hugs
Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)
Your fish is very pretty! I have fish on my Christmas tree also.
ReplyDeleteLove how colorful your fish ornament is. We always have fish on our Christmas tree, because fishing is my husbands favorite pastime. Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove the purple on that fish!
ReplyDeleteDelightful, love the trim!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry to you!!!
I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Birgit--Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteThat is a Fabulous Fish ornament...
ReplyDeleteI love it!
Thanks for this Fun link to the letter "F"!
Fond wishes For a Fantastic 2012!
A+
I wanted to come for a visit to give you a big New Year's Hug!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Gigi
Love the fish,very pretty. Hugs
ReplyDelete