Thursday, December 08, 2011

E is for Elegant

Mind you -- Munich's malls can't be compared with the average American mall. However, this year the PEP has been decorated very festively. Very elegant. The perfect choice for Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday. In fact, the glass dome reminds me of the one in the Galeries Lafayette in Paris.


Lots of Christmas trees have been put up.


Those ladies are selling boxes with traditional folk paintings.


One of the many elegant trees in the mall.


I really like the color combination.


There are scenes with stuffed animals which are moving.


Golden, red -- and elegant.


The balls show different sights of Munich.

11 comments:

  1. I'd say that glass dome is not only elegant, it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! 'Elegant' isn't a word that you can use to describe most mall decorations, however, it certainly is appropriate for this mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    WoW! What beautiful sights to behold. Perfect "E" post. Nice blog too.
    Thanks for sharing.

    For ref:
    Eleven Roses And You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is quite elegant and enchanting to see all those Christmas decorations! I love seeing how other countries celebrate Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That certainly is ELEGANT! That mall looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb ‘E’ post – so beautiful & elegant!

    Stopping by from Alphabe-Thursday and looking forward to *seeing* you soon,

    Here’s mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant place!

    That is definitely a place that a woman shouldn't hit the glass ceiling in!

    It would be destroying a wonderful work of art!

    Thanks for linking up!

    I always enjoy visiting you and getting your unique take on each letter!

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant certainly describes this post so well.
    Thanks for sharing those gorgeous photos. So sparkly and prettily decorated. I'd say your mall is done up much better than the one near me. I hardly ever shop at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love Christmas time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Your photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Birgit

    Your pix of Munich at Christmas time are awesome! I do LOVE to visit your blog to see what you're doing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment -- I very much appreciate that! :)